Agilent 6500 Series Accurate-Mass Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF) LC/MS
Whether you need to identify, screen, profile, or perform quantitation on complex samples, Agilent Q-TOF is ready. When simultaneous speed, sensitivity, accuracy, and dynamic range come together, you get the most information from your samples. The immense detail revealed is harnessed by MassHunter software to provide answers you can trust. Find out how an Agilent Q-TOF can help solve metabolomics, pharmaceutical research, discovery proteomics, food safety, forensic toxicology, and environmental screening challenges.
- 6530 Q-TOF LC/MS - Get the full power of high resolution accurate mass MS/MS detail in an instrument ready for research or routine applications.
- 6545 Q-TOF LC/MS - Expert level performance in an instrument designed for intensive daily use.
- 6545XT AdvanceBio LC/Q-TOF - Designed to be the cornerstone of multiple biopharma workflows, with exceptional intact protein performance.
- 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF LC/MS – Achieve femtogram-level sensitivity– iFunnel increases ion transfer to achieve the lowest detection levels of any high resolution LC/MS instrument.
- 6560 Ion Mobility Q-TOF LC/MS – Reveal greater detail with unmatched ion mobility performance for an added dimension of separation.
- Increase dynamic range – In-spectrum dynamic range of up to 5 orders of magnitude to accurately profile and screen complex samples with trace-level targets in the presence of more abundant components.
- Speeds of up to 50 spectra/second to take full advantage of the latest developments in Agilent Infinity II UHPLC, 2D-LC, SFC, and even GC-APCI chromatographic interfaces.
- Improve sensitivity for high-throughput applications – Agilent Jet Stream technology combined with improved ion optics provide 5x greater on-column sensitivity and increase up time to maintain the highest sensitivity for high throughput applications.
- Powerful MassHunter Suite Software takes advantage of accurate mass MS and MS/MS and high definition isotopic data to facilitate profiling, characterization, identification and quantification of compounds in complex mixtures.
- New All Ions MS/MS Technique for Targeted and Untargeted Screening on TOF and Q-TOF LC/MS