HiMax Surgical Table
STERIS HiMax Surgical Table
Based on customer feedback and market knowledge; STERIS has developed the Himax operating table - A new dimension in surgical tables for the surgeon and patient.
• Ergonomically designed compact base makes Himax easy to move.
• Reliable multi-section table top allows convenient patient positioning for a wide range of surgical procedures.
• Comfort for the patient without compromise for the surgical team.
The Himax table is a Class I CE Marked medical device. To use this equipment safely; carefully read the instructions in the user manual and on the labelling.
1. Exceptionally hight Positionability : up to 1140 mm !
2. Exceptional mobility and Surgical access
3. Easy decontamination.
4. Ergonomic hand control unit.
5 .Override System Pane.
6. Powerful table top motorized articulations.
7. Excellent Weight Capacity Performance : 270 kg for all positions (described in user manual) and Up to 500 kg (with patient centered over column)
8. Unrestricted C-Arm access.
- Table top length : 840 mm / 33” (without any extension)
- Pre-programmed movements : Reset (Motorised) - Flex/Reflex
- Height adjustment : 720 mm / 28” – 1140 mm / 45” (Motorised)
- Trend / Reverse Trend : 30° / 30° (Motorised)
- Lateral tilt (right/left) : 20°
- Back rest articulation +90° / -90° (Motorised)
- Table unlock /lock : Motorised
- Override system: Override system panel available on the base
- Weight capacity : 270 kg for all positions (described in user manual) and Up to 500 kg (patient centered on the column).