Surginox E Surgical Table - Low
A new version of a best-selling product
This new electrical table offers all the functionality that made the Surginox-M table such a successful and versatile mechanical table.
Adapts to all situations
The Surginox E stands out most of all for its versatility. Urology; gynaecology; neurosurgery; ophthalmology; arm and hand surgery; knee arthroscopy; etc. It does it all! Its many adjustments; its split leg sections; the 25 cm slide; the optional kidney elevator make it suitable for many different applications. An extra-low version (600 mm) is especially useful for minimally invasive surgery. The very compact mobile base; providing optimum access to the patient; provides additional convenience. The high version (700-1050 mm) is suitable for surgery requiring relatively high positions; e.g. for orthopaedics.
Perfect control at your fingertips
The Surginox E is simple and yet surprisingly ergonomic. The power-assisted table adjustments bring the product to a new level of practicality. Simply use the hand control selector to choose the type of movement (height; tilt; or trend) and then apply the adjustments remotely. This makes adjustment a quick and effortless process!
When quality; durability and versatility are all wrapped into a single product at an especially competitive price...
What more could you wish for?
The Surginox table is a Class I CE Marked medical device. To use this equipment safely; carefully read the instructions in the user manual and on the labelling.
The STERIS Surginox E General Surgical Table is a mobile; Manual and Electrohydraulically operated surgical table specifically designed to provide patient positioning flexibility required for modern surgical care facilities.
Surginox E operating tables are intended to support and position a patient during operations carried out in an operating theatre. The Surginox E table must be used only by qualified personnel who are authorised to practise in the surgical facility. The Surginox E table is a Class 1 medical device and is
registered with ANSM (French National Agency for the Safety of Drugs and Healthcare Products).
- Up/Down: Low version 600 mm / 950 mm (stroke 350 mm) (option)
- Lateral left/right tilt: 20° / 20°
- Trend/Rev Trend: +30° / -30°
- Back up/down: +80°/-45°
- 1/3-2/3 block (optional): 115 mm
- Mechanical slide (option): 250 mm
- Tabletop length: 1034 mm (2134 mm with head section and split leg sections)
- Tabletop width: 520 mm (560 mm including rails)
- Table weight (with head section + leg section): 200 kg (head section 5.6 kg; pair of leg sections 14 kg)
- Maximum weight of patient -f- accessories: 150 kg
- Mobile base dimensions: 1015 x 560 mm (excluding pedals)
- Clearance / wheel diameter: 48 mm / 125 mm
- The standard configuration includes:
SURGINOX ELECTRIC LOW VERSION WITH KIDNEY AND SLIDING
COMPLETE SET OF WELDED SEAM CUSHIONS FOR SURGINOX
FLEXIBLE ANESTHESIA SCREEN
SIMPLE SUPPORT ARM NOTCHES 25X10MM
PAIR OF SINGLE GOEPEL LEG SUPPORTS
NOTCHED CLAMP FOR RAILS 25X10MM