Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System
The Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC System embodies the next generation of UHPLC—with the exceptional reliability and robustness you expect from Agilent, plus breakthrough technologies to maximize the efficiency of your business. The 1290 Infinity II LC delivers unmatched separation and detection performance for ultimate confidence in your results. Highest sample capacity and fastest injection cycles help you to achieve highest throughput for any application. Seamless integration into your current laboratory infrastructure and smooth method transfer from legacy equipment facilitates nondisruptive transition to highest productivity and lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
- More chromatographic resolution – specially designed components in the sample flow path achieve lowest system dispersion.
- Higher peak capacity for challenging separations – switch easily between single dimension UHPLC and the ultimate chromatographic power of 2D-LC.
- Lower carryover for uncompromised data quality – multiwash capabilities of the 1290 Infinity II Multisampler reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm even for challenging compounds such as chlorohexidine.
- Unique detection capabilities – combine lowest detection limits with an ultrawide dynamic range by using the new 1290 Infinity II HDR-DAD or 1290 Infinity II ELSD.
- Faster injection cycles with dual-needle injection – for higher sample throughput.
- Higher sample capacity per bench space – up to 6144 samples within the footprint of a standard Agilent stack.
- Significantly better usability – dead-volume-free UHPLC fluidic connections can be easily achieved by the revolutionary InfinityLab Quick Connect fittings.
- Flexibility for all applications – through wide power, temperature, and automatically scalable injection range, and gradient options.
- Seamless transfer of methods between LCs, regardless of the brand – facilitated by Intelligent System Emulation Technology (ISET) delivering unchanged retention time and peak resolution.
- Seamless integration in your chromatography data system – Agilent InfinityLab LC instrumentation runs smoother when controlled through third-party chromatography data systems such as Waters Empower or Thermo Scientific’s Chromeleon using the Agilent Instrument Control Framework (ICF)
- Lower total cost of ownership – select from a variety of tools to achieve lowest cost-per-sample.