Agilent 7010B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
The NEW 7010B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS is the latest version of the first compact benchtop Triple quad (MS/MS) system to provide attogram detection limits in Electron Ionization (EI) mode. The 7010B is now even easier to use and more efficient than ever, due to its new Dynamic MRM (dMRM) mode of acquisition. If your lab includes Agilent 5975 or 5977 GC/MSD systems, you’ll be able to load your GC/MSD SIM and scan methods on the 7010B to balance your workload across all available instruments. Its high-efficiency EI source produces at least 20 times as many ions as the previous generation, improving your efficiency.
- Maximize your lab’s capabilities by creating and editing acquisition methods easier than ever before with the NEW dMRM Acquisition Mode
- Increase your lab’s capacity with the NEW Single Quad Method Compatibility – Load and execute GC/MSD methods, allowing you to handle more samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition.
- Improved sensitivity with the High-Efficiency EI Ion Source – This unique EI source delivers astonishingly low detection limits. Demonstrated installation specification, with 2 fg OFN injected: IDL ≤ 0.5fg.
- MassHunter Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow.
- Save time and money - with significant streamlining of sample prep procedures and reduction of sample injection volume for reduced routine maintenance requirements.
- Enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise and cool down time with Heated Gold Quadrupoles, Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector and Fast Venting.
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with Integrated GC/MS system features and Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) that align and monitor GC/MS operations.
- Reduce manual source cleaning frequency by 80% and increase productivity with the upgradable option to the new JetClean Self-Cleaning Ion Source
- High performance chromatography with the Agilent 7890B GC – that provides a complete array of performance enhancing, time saving, and resource conservation features.
- Advanced GC Technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimize your GC/MS system.
- Transfer methods anywhere- Retention Time Locking software reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide.
- Reduce energy costs with the Sleep/Wake Mode- In sleep mode, you can reduce your energy costs and the system scheduler will wake the GC/MS and ready it for your next work day.