Philips Fetal Monitoring
Fetal and Maternal Monitoring with the NEW and IMPROVED wireless fetal monitoring solution, Philips Avalon CL – the perfect solution to fit the new NICE guidelines.
Philips Healthcare has a long and proud history in obstetrical care technologies — offering fetal and maternal monitors, obstetrical information systems, and monitors and measurements used during routine and high-risk deliveries.
- Automated coincidence detection with Smart Pulse
- Continuous monitoring during transport in hospitals
- Twin & Triplet monitoring capability on a single monitor
- In combination with an Avalon CL Transducer System all fetal and maternal measurements can be monitored cableless, including twins, triplets, and Smart Pulse.
- Easy to use with large colour touch screen
- Carts and mounting solutions available
The Avalon FM series fetal and maternal monitors are Philips first to offer cross-channel verification using Smart Pulse. This innovative feature allows automated maternal pulse detection via the Toco MP transducer without the need to monitor maternal SpO2 or ECG separately.
Built-in NST Trace Interpretation, a clinical decision support (CDS) application for antepartum monitoring, can help to improve the efficiency of your daily work by sorting out traces that may be of concern. With the Avalon FM series, you have the confidence of continuous data with a backup memory, battery operation, and LAN interface, combined with smart transducers and a colour touchscreen.