Agilent 1220 Infinity LC
The Agilent 1220 Infinity LC System is an affordable, high quality HPLC system for routine standard analyses that maximizes uptime, minimizes maintenance and provides the highest return on your investment.
It was developed to address the needs of small to medium-sized labs that are mainly concerned with routine analyses using standard HPLC methods. The Agilent 1220 Infinity LC System optimizes performance, while minimizing complexity.
As a member of the 1200 Infinity Series it gives you the proven quality and performance you expect from the industry leader, in your choice of three easy to own, integrated, "all-in-one" configurations. Upgrade paths hardware and software do offer flexibility and a future-proof system.
- Optimized for everyday productivity - exceptional accuracy and superior precision for all routine applications.
- Fully compliant with all requirements for regulatory LC applications.
- Fast, trouble-free startup - every system is tested in its final configuration.
- Flexibility - hardware choices and all-in-one configurations include an isocratic or gradient pump, manual injector or vial autosampler, column oven and variable wavelength detector.
- Future proof - upgrade your system with additional hardware modules.
- Higher resolution and faster run times - optimized pump delivers up to 600 bars so you can use smaller particle size columns.
- High pressure capabilities - get up to 600 bars from an integrated autosampler and manual injector.
- Lower detection limits using a variable wavelength detector up to 80 Hz.
High performance software.