Steris HiMax Surgical Table with Orthopedics
Based on customer feedback and market knowledge; STERIS has developed the Himax operating table - A new dimension in surgical tables for the surgeon and patient.
• Ergonomically designed compact base makes Himax easy to move.
• Reliable multi-section table top allows convenient patient positioning for a wide range of surgical procedures.
• Comfort for the patient without compromise for the surgical team.
The Himax table is a Class I CE Marked medical device. To use this equipment safely; carefully read the instructions in the user manual and on the labelling.
STERIS HIMAX SURGICAL TABLE with ORTHOPAEDIC ATTACHMENT
The Himax surgical table is a multi-sectional; autonomous; electro-hydraulic; mobile table. For greater convenience; the table will be presented in the rest of the manual equipped with a head section and 2 extensions in normal patient orientation. The Himax table is suitable for most surgical procedures and has been designed to support patients weighing up to 270 kg in positions such as these described in this manual.
An ergonomic and light weight hand control with a cable; or optional foot pedal can be used for motorised articulation movement. An original integrated power system allows the table to run on batteries or the mains depending on user preference. The table basic movements (up/down; tilt; trend; back; floor locking) are motorised; the head section and leg are mechanical. Finally; an integrated override panel; allows to continue the “in process” procedure; then remove the table from the room.
Himax surgical tables are intended to support and position the patient during surgical procedures. The Himax table is a class 1 medical device and is registered with The C-MAX table is a class 1 medical device and is registered with ANSM (Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de Santé).
- Electrical characteristics: Mains : 220-240 VAC 50-60 Hz; 450 VA max 1 Phase
- Batteries 2x 12V 17A sealed lead
- Autonomy 80-100 procedures
- Maximum charge duration 12h
- Up / down: 1140 mm / 720 mm (stroke 420 mm)
- Lateral tilt – left / right: 20° / 20°
- Trend / reverse trend : 30? / 30? (normal & reverse orientation)
- Back up / Back down : 90? / -90? (normal & reverse orientation)
- Tabletop width : 520mm (560mm including rails)
- Tabletop length: 840;5 mm (2024mm with 1 Head; 1 back extension and 1 Leg )
- Table weight (alone): 200 kg
- Maximum weight patient + accessories: 270 kg
- Maximum capacity: 500 kg lift horizontal tabletop; load centred
- Base overall dimensions: 1015 x 560 mm
- Ground clearance / Wheel diameter: 16mm /100mm
- Main materials used: Covers Stainless steel and ABS; Structures Coated steel and High performance aluminium; Tabletops Phenolic laminate; Bellows PVC; Pads PU foam integral skin or welded seam.
The standard table configuration includes:
HIMAX2511W WITH WELDED CUSHIONS Qty : 1 Unit
TAB 005 Flexible anaesthesia screen Qty : 1 ea
TAB741 NOTCHED CLAMP FOR RAILS 25 X 10MM Qty : 2 ea
TAB071D SIMPLE SUPPORT ARM NOTCHES 25X10 Qty : 2 ea
BF 45-000 Conductive restraint strap 66 1/2" / 168cm Qty : 1 ea
TAB 233 Notched clamp for rails Qty : 2 ea
TAB 376 Pair of Goepel leg supports Qty : 1 pair
ORT 5000 B Apparatus for femoral and tibial traction Qty : 1 Unit
ORT 014A Pair of orthopaedic boots - adult model Qty : 1 pair
ORT 014B Pair of orthopaedic boots - child model Qty : 1 pair