Steris Easymax Surgical Table
The Easymax® Surgical Table provides excellent mobility with its ergonomically designed base.
Its flexible and versatile multi-section table top, ensures convenient patient positioning to address the requirements of all surgical specialities. With a height range starting from 600mm increasing to 900mm, the Easymax table is flexible enough to meet the requirements of new surgical technologies, including minimally invasive surgery. With excellent weight capacity performance up to 500kg (with patient centred over the column), radiolucent x-ray window for radiological controls during surgery and a locking device for speciality head rests integrated in the table top for convenience.
The Easymax table is a Class I CE Marked medical device. To use this equipment safely, carefully read the instructions in the user manual and on the labelling.
- Height adjustment (without mattress) : 600 mm / 23.6’’ - 900 mm / 35.5’’
- Table top length (without extension): 1 020 mm - 40.2’’
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg: 30° / 30°
- Right / Left tilt: 20° / 20°
- Back rest articulation: -40° / +80°
- Kidney bridge height: 120 mm / 4,7’’
- Patient weight capacity: 270 kg all positions described in the user manual
- 500 kg with the patient centred over the column